Mentoring for young people with disabilities
‘Linking potential with success...’
To give young aspiring goal setters with disabilities the support and guidance they need to follow their own dream and achieve their goals.
Carabiner Mentoring seeks to:
- Support young people with very specific goals to achieve them
- Foster self growth – increase confidence
- Provide access to new networks
Are You Interested In Becoming a Carabiner Mentee?
Do you have the following:
- A disability
- A very specific academic, career-based, and/or personal goal
- Drive and motivation to achieve your goal
- Prepared to meet travel costs for meetings with your mentor
- Commitment to achieving your goal